Hey Y'all!

I just kinda made an account to stop lurking and started posting without an intro, so hi! I've been playing since 2018 or so, and I've lost count of the number of hours since I play on PC and Switch separately lol. I tend toward a more relaxed playstyle without so much min-maxing, though I do usually end up with a greenhouse full of ancient fruit and a basement crammed full of aging barrels by year 2 like most people, but I mostly enjoy trying out different farm themes and such. I've still never successfully finished the Joja route or beaten the arcade games, but maybe someday. I've been a PC and PS gamer since I was a kid, but because I missed out on non-handheld Nintendo consoles until I was in college, Stardew was actually my first farm sim. Soo it's now the standard against which I judge all my other cozy games :laugh:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi CausticValkyrie and Welcome to the Forums anyway though you're been posting fun stuff already! And that's pretty much a yes for everything you said about my play except I usually mess something up to prevent the full Greenhouse and Cellar by the time Grandpa's Ghost returns a whole season late to haunt the Farm. Hey if his SmurfGhost can't make it for Spirit's Eve then I'm totally exonerated for my delayed Greenhouse and Cellar min/maxxing!

Hi CausticValkyrie and Welcome to the Forums anyway though you're been posting fun stuff already! And that's pretty much a yes for everything you said about my play except I usually mess something up to prevent the full Greenhouse and Cellar by the time Grandpa's Ghost returns a whole season late to haunt the Farm. Hey if his SmurfGhost can't make it for Spirit's Eve then I'm totally exonerated for my delayed Greenhouse and Cellar min/maxxing!
Hahaha you are definitely not alone there. My favorite example of this is the save where I kept forgetting to fertilize my crops, so I didn't finish the gold star bundle until like year 3. I ended up with two winters in a row just fishing and dungeon diving, but it was pretty relaxing so I don't actually regret it!