Hey, I'm Belak!

Belaknworb

Greenhorn
I'm big into TTRPGs, character design and Stardew Valley, apparently.
My favorite NPC is Abigail and my least favorite NPC is Abigail, 'cause she's the WAY too interesting and I end up marrying her each save file.

I joined this forum because for whatever reason, I heavily enjoy the mysterious side of Stardew Valley (e.g. Theories of The Wizard's family, the capsule event, Mona etc.) And I'm hopin' to find those kinds of discussions here.
This game is very addictive and relaxing, so the little bits of lore and mystery you can pick up on while cruising through really do give the game a special feel to me.

Another reason I joined this forum is because, from what I've experienced on Steam and Reddit, this seems to be the most... chill of any gaming community I know.
Nice to meet ya!

FairyRing

Farmer
Welcome Fellow Abby lover. I love all the NPCs but ole purple head has my heart. You'll find a lot of those discussions here! and you can always start a thread of the theories and questions too and I am sure someone will have something to say. There are a few threads already existing about theories and those are old but still good reads worth looking up. Have fun!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Welcome to the Forum, Belaknworb! As everyone else has already said, there's a good community here who like to discuss all the things you mentioned (though Mona doesn't come up too often) and while the Cult of Abigail was on hiatus for a while, it has been revived recently with... well, at least 2 active members!

:abigail: