Help

Tamsgems

Greenhorn
Hi all
i am new to stardew valley on ps4 i was wondering what can i do to gain money quick to be able to get theing i need for the game
if anyone can help i would be grateful
Tamsgems

imnvs

Local Legend
You should just read everything folks said in this thread: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/struggling-to-make-money.6889/

Edit: mostly I say this because, honestly, I don't want to repeat everything said there... or worse, go to that thread, reply to every post, than cut that reply (with all the quotes in a row) and paste it here, then delete the draft there without posting, and then finally actually post it here... though that would still be kinda funny.

Last edited:

LoveElliotsHair

Sodbuster
It really depends on how quickly you want to complete the community center. You have to save those items, especially some of the gold star produce, in order to fulfill the bundles. If you aren't in a hurry, then sell everything. If you want to unlock some features, you'll need to save those things. Fishing and mining can produce items to sell and get gold, but farming requires time for things to grow and eventually a payoff.