Issue HELP ???

starscout

Greenhorn
So recently, I decided to get back on that Stardew Valley grind, especially with the new update and everything (I play on Windows Steam and haven't played since the start of this year). I've also been meaning to start anew so I uninstalled the game, got rid of all my save files, etc. Some of the mods I had before were outdated and I needed to update my game so I didn't mind if I lost all my past progress. After getting the update, I immediately went to downloading SMAPI, following the guide on the Wiki to a T. When I downloaded a recolor mod (+ content patcher) to test if it worked, I booted up my game, only to be met with this little thing:

"Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (0x80131040)
File name: 'System.Runtime, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
"

This 'PublicKeyToken' thing is there, but I'm not tech savvy enough to know whether or not that's supposed to be kept hidden or something- I don't know! I'm probably overreacting. Anyway, I've done all I could; delete and reinstall SMAPI, delete the mods, etc. but nothing has worked. It is 2 AM in the morning currently and I could really use a hand here.