Mac Help with transferring files

MaryPlayz

Greenhorn
Hi, I've recently bought Stardew off steam and I want to move my old safe file from an Andriod phone to my Macbook Air. I have followed the instructions on the Wiki, and everything went smoothly up until I went to launch the save. Everytime I try to open the save it keeps crashing. I have SMAPI installed on my Mac (original save is not modded) and when launching it says:

[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getLoadEnumerator>d__96.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(<getLoadEnumerator>d__96 this)

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

[game] The game failed to launch: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at StardewValley.Game1.ShouldDrawOnBuffer() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 15087

at StardewValley.Game1.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 15034

at StardewValley.GameRunner.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 618

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 932

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 661

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 90

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481

at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.RunInteractively() in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 309