Help with the Trash Bear task!

blackkseaw

Greenhorn
I'm doing the task bear task and they asked me for this. I have no idea what is this, searched all over the wiki and still didn't found it. What is this?

1623966784444.png

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow, that's a tough one from the Bear as you need to progress pretty far in the game to get it. For a while I didn't realize you could bump the Bear again to get a reminder of what he wanted and I forgot what he asked for, though I realized it was Cooked Food. Made everything I could, to no avail and I think that's why I first came to the Forums here and read the Wiki closely, to prod the Bear again and then to find what the thing was.

Good luck with the Ginger Ale!

Boo1972

Farmer
In my experience the trash bear changes his requests after a time- maybe the end of the season. I have completely forgotten to gift trash bear with whatever delicious dish I cooked for him only to have him change his mind by the time I dragged myself to the sewers.

imnvs

Local Legend
In my experience the trash bear changes his requests after a time- maybe the end of the season. I have completely forgotten to gift trash bear with whatever delicious dish I cooked for him only to have him change his mind by the time I dragged myself to the sewers.
The trash bear's requests do not refresh... UNLESS it is a seasonal request at the end of the season, in which case it will refresh. That means when he asks for fish or forage, not for cooked dishes, and 2 of 4 requests are fish or forage while 2 of 4 are cooked dishes, like the ginger ale in this case. So yeah, sadly no refreshing. Gotta get the ginger ale this time.

ISSsloth

Farmer
A similar thing happened to me, needing a recipe gotten from level 9 combat, but a ginger island recipe is rough. (I finally unlocked the recipe but now it's winter so I'm not sure weather or not to bother making it.)

Boo1972

Farmer
The trash bear's requests do not refresh... UNLESS it is a seasonal request at the end of the season, in which case it will refresh. That means when he asks for fish or forage, not for cooked dishes, and 2 of 4 requests are fish or forage while 2 of 4 are cooked dishes, like the ginger ale in this case. So yeah, sadly no refreshing. Gotta get the ginger ale this time.
Your right! It was fish that refreshed after a certain time not cooked food. Thanks for the correction.