Switch Help with the missing watering can.

Laris

Newcomer
Hi!!

Something unexpected happened. I'm stuck in the volcano area because my watering can just disappeared. It's not in any chest. I just don't know what happened. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Ereo

Helper
Is it in Lewis lost + found box, with Marlons item recovery service or in either of your fridges?

if not, start a split screen multiplayer, take the tools off the second character and you’ll have a second set. You might only have to build a cabin, I think the tools could appear in the lost and found immediately.

Laris

Newcomer
Is it in Lewis lost + found box, with Marlons item recovery service or in either of your fridges?

if not, start a split screen multiplayer, take the tools off the second character and you’ll have a second set. You might only have to build a cabin, I think the tools could appear in the lost and found immediately.
I appreciate your help. I was in no way able to retrieve the watering can. I went to all the trunks, Lewis and Marlon and nothing. I really don't know what happened. I haven't tried Coop yet because I don't have anyone to play with.😔 But I appreciate your attention.🤓

Ereo

Helper
I appreciate your help. I was in no way able to retrieve the watering can. I went to all the trunks, Lewis and Marlon and nothing. I really don't know what happened. I haven't tried Coop yet because I don't have anyone to play with.😔 But I appreciate your attention.🤓
You don’t need a second person, just a second controller for the switch.