HELP WITH GOLDEN NUTS

gabpais

Greenhorn
I need 2 gold walnuts for perfection but i can't find them anywhere. And the bird don’t give me any hints anymore. I did all the puzzles, secret notes, etc… I was thinking it might be on the ocean/river or in the vulcano, but the parrot would tell, wouldn’t it?

I have 3 nuts left. The parrot only says, hidden in the pages of the journal. I'm pretty sure I got all the journal ones though.
I know that doesn't help you but it seems very common that the last few are tricky!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have 3 nuts left. The parrot only says, hidden in the pages of the journal. I'm pretty sure I got all the journal ones though.
I know that doesn't help you but it seems very common that the last few are tricky!
If you have all the X Marx the spot Journal Scraps, then you might try going back and to dig up those spots again as I thought I had done all of them on my most recent save and had not. It was a pleasant surprise to find another Golden Walnut!

HelmontG

Farmhand
My last golden nut was the one in the shipwreck. No hint given, so was it a rollercoaster looking for it.
It’s annoying, but just go through a list online. Mark off the one’s you are certain you obtained

Quirinea

Farmer
Have you picked up all the rewards from Professor Snail? Those ones don't have hints given for them.
You mean done the task but not taken rewards? As "Help man in tent" means you have something not done. Was it darts and banana altar that are not hinted? But banana altar gives three in one round, so it cannot be that. Playing darts only once would fit. Or not taking the "survey" tasks for professor Snail (are they in hints)?

Ereo

Helper
You mean done the task but not taken rewards? As "Help man in tent" means you have something not done. Was it darts and banana altar that are not hinted? But banana altar gives three in one round, so it cannot be that. Playing darts only once would fit. Or not taking the "survey" tasks for professor Snail (are they in hints)?
Yes, if you finish helping the man in the tent (handed in all bones and solved the surveys), the hint disappears. you get a cut scene and you have to interact with him after that to get the last golden nuts, but there are no further hints towards him.