PS4 [HELP] Update 1.5 not available to download

Nephy

Greenhorn
Hi there, so I have a European PS4 Pro console. I have a Japanese PSN account attached to it, with a Japanese Stardew Valley from the Japanese PS Store.

Thing is, it's still on version 1.44. I've tried manually looking for updates, deleting and reinstalling, nothing works. I even tried on my PS5 to see if there was any changes, but no.

What can I do to update the game ?

Nephy

Greenhorn
Still no update, a week later. I tried everything. Is this lack of update limited to the PS4 japanese release ?

Gold_Ninja

Newcomer
I have the same problem.
I have UK and Japanese PSN accounts. The game is not visible in the UK PSN store, and the Japanese one doesn't update to 1.5, even though the PSN store listing shows it as being 4 player local co-op (a feature of 1.5).

Gold_Ninja

Newcomer
Stardew Valley is back in the EU PSN store, but no signs of the 1.5 update to the Japanese version.
(Note that the EU version does seem to include Japanese language.)

Gold_Ninja

Newcomer
Still no update, a week later. I tried everything. Is this lack of update limited to the PS4 Japanese release ?
I contacted Amuzio, the Japanese publisher. They said that they're "waiting on the developer". I don't know if they mean Concerned Ape or their own internal developers, but basically, the 1.5 update is not out on the Japanese PSN store yet. They have updated the PSN store listing back to the 1.4 description, (no local multiplayer), and will update via their Twitter account when they have something to share.

aldohe

Greenhorn
Hi there, so I have a European PS4 Pro console. I have a Japanese PSN account attached to it, with a Japanese Stardew Valley from the Japanese PS Store.

Thing is, it's still on version 1.44. I've tried manually looking for updates, deleting and reinstalling, nothing works. I even tried on my PS5 to see if there was any changes, but no.

What can I do to update the game ?
I am also waiting for the update. I have a Japanese cart for the Nintendo Switch and I am still on 1.4.4. My US version of the cart updated to 1.5 and was able to play splitscreen.

Gold_Ninja

Newcomer
I am also waiting for the update. I have a Japanese cart for the Nintendo Switch and I am still on 1.4.4. My US version of the cart updated to 1.5 and was able to play splitscreen.
Hi, the Switch version is also published by Amuzio in Japan. I'm guessing the 1.5 update for PS4 and Switch will come at the same time. The Japanese page for the Switch version still lists the game as one local player only (v1.4). Here's hoping it's soon!

Last edited:

Gold_Ninja

Newcomer
Amuzio have tweeted that they have finally received the data for the Switch update and have begun working toward the Japanese release of v1.5 for Switch. They are still waiting for the PS4 data from the developers.

Gold_Ninja

Newcomer
Just wanted to let you all know that, according to their tweet, the v1.5 update has been released on the Japanese Switch store. Banzai!
PS4 version is still not ready.

Last edited: