PC [HELP] Transfer of game saves from PC to mobile

FrankU

Greenhorn
Hi, I have this problem. I have been playing this game for a few months on a pc, I have earned a hundred hours and I would like to continue playing on my smartphone. The problem is that I started directly with the latest version 1.5, so if I now try to transfer the saves to the smartphone it tells me that it is not compatible. Is there a way to avoid this problem or do I have to wait for the update on the mobile? I am not interested in playing online, I am only interested in continuing the single player campaign on smartphones.

imnvs

Local Legend
Unfortunately your save being a 1.5 save, it can not be opened by a system running 1.4 like your phone. You will have to wait, and before you ask, we don't know how long you'll have to wait. We know they're working on it, just as they're working on some bugs. We don't know when to expect 1.5 on mobile, or when to expect bug fixes.

That said, I suspect they're waiting to release 1.5 on mobile until some of the major bugs identified on other systems are fixed. Currently there are a few different bugs that could hit you that would straight up stop you completing the 1.5 content. Fixing those bugs and then finishing the mobile update may be the way CA chose to go, having used us PC and platform players as bug-finders, may want to give you something starting off a bit less buggy than what we got on PC.