Windows [Help] Splitscreen multiplayer issue with multiple monitors.

Naefaren

Greenhorn
Good evening.
I'm trying to get split-screen set up so that each of the 2 screens are on separate monitors. I can get the game to the right size if I make it windowed... but there is an issue where it just automatically snaps to my right screen the second I start making inputs into stardew, this throws the whole game off and completely blocks the view of the second player.
I'm able to go into my graphic card settings and make my monitors act as one display and then 'windowed borderless' the game, that works just fine, but it's extremely roundabout and has to be undone when I'm not playing anymore since I need separate screens for work/school. This isn't an issue with other applications or windows either, just stardew does this weird auto snap to the right when it's stretched to both screens.

I also have a question relating to this topic, is it possible to flip the orientation of the split screens so that player 1 is on the right, since I want to turn my left monitor outwards to allow my fiance to see her player as we play, instead of making a weird sitting arrangement since my right side is directly against a wall.

Thanks a lot for any help,
Naefaren