PC [HELP] Screen

suttonhannah83

Newcomer
When I am playing in single player mode I cannot use the right corner side of my screen so
I can’t see my tasks or press the cross on mail or anything. This makes the game unplayable until this is fixed. If someone can tell me a fix that would be great. I also can’t go in to full screen mode as I didn’t have that option so I can’t use that fix either.

ISSsloth

Farmer
When you first boot up the game there should be a window button on the top right corner of the title screen.

suttonhannah83

Newcomer
When I go on the options it only says windowed or borderless window their isn’t a full screen option which would allow me to use the whole of my screen and click everything

LRangerR

Local Legend
Switch the dropdown box to the other option, and then back. It should allow you to play with the resolutions.

Rooms

Newcomer
When I am playing in single player mode I cannot use the right corner side of my screen so
I can’t see my tasks or press the cross on mail or anything. This makes the game unplayable until this is fixed. If someone can tell me a fix that would be great. I also can’t go in to full screen mode as I didn’t have that option so I can’t use that fix either.
Were you already able to solve the problem?