Solved [HELP] Scarecrow

SpiltInk

Greenhorn
Okay so I am very new, I just reached level one but none of the level one things unlocked, I cant craft a scarecrow which makes it a problem to complete the simple task of making a scarecrow and crows keep eating my stuff. Last time this happened I ended up restarting it and deleting the old save and it happened again. I really want to play this game but this brought my missions to a screeching halt. If anyone has a solution please tell me how to craft a scarecrow it simply just doesn't show up in my crafting options.

Edit: WAIT I AM BIG DUMB I DIDN'T SLEEP D: Omg i am so so so sorry for wasting time i'm still trying to figure this stuff out

Last edited:

tommybob

Planter
So you should get level 1 farming from the first harvest of parsnips you do. After you hit level 1 farming you should have the recipe in your crafting menu.

Go into your menu, press the tab with the hammer and you should see it there. You need 50x wood, 1x coal and 10x fibre to craft it.

Paranoic

Sodbuster
If you "just" hit level 1, the recipes should appear after you go to sleep/pass out. Basically, the next day you should have the recipe