Switch [HELP] Rarecrow gone, how do I get it back?

Moshy

Greenhorn
Hello there!

(You might want to skip the cursive part. It's not really important.)
I've played Stardew Valley as it was released on the Switch and then stopped playing. During quarantine I came back to this game and saw that it got updated a lot. So I tried to 'finish' it bit getting all the achievements. One of them is to craft every item. I crafted every item that was possible. That was a total of 103 items. But I didn't get the achievement. So I looked it up on the wiki and found out that there are 104 craftable items (Wedding ring not included). The one I am missing is the 'Deluxe Scarecrow'.
I need to have all of the Rarecrows to be able to craft the Deluxe Scarecrow...

So, here is my problem: The one rcarecrow I am missing is the mask rarecrow (No. 8). You'll get it as soon as you donate 40 items to the museum. The thing is my museum is fully complete. I searched everywhere for this thing. I could not find it. Nowhere to be found. The wiki also told me there has been added a night market where I could buy a new one. So I skipped all the way to winter/to night market. But the merchant didn't offer it. Some people on the steam forums suggested that I should just donate things to the museum until I get the next reward and maybe I'll get the rarecrow too. But I can't donate anymore since I've donated already everything. I really don't know why I couldn't buy it. Maybe the game never realized that I got them because back then this information wasn't needed for anything and therefore not written down in the game files? I am stuck. How do I get that last missing rarecrow (back)?

(I really hope you got what's my problem. My english vocabulary is limited. Sorry.)

Thank you!

Luceat

Planter
Normaly ypu can rebuy it at the Might Market during winter
Some say there is still a bug which wont let you buy it again at N8Markwet

Odin

Staff member
If you couldn't get it from the night market (other people have also reported having that issue), I think the only other option would be to invite someone else to your farm via multiplayer. They'll be able to visit the museum and collect a second copy of all the rewards you've earned so far.

Moshy

Greenhorn
Oh, I see! Glad there's still a way to get that rarecrow. Sounds quite easy, too. Thank you very much!