Solved [HELP] Rainbow shell

dragoniitti

Greenhorn
The rainbow shell is a seasonal item that appears randomly at the beach in summer. You may get lucky and get one from the travelling cart or as a gift during other seasons, but otherwise, just be patient and look for it in summer. :)

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, let's take a serious look at the options we have for a source of rainbow shells...

- A fish pond, with 9 or 10 rainbow trout has a 2% chance of providing one... that's less than 2 per year on average, so not something you want to count on

- A gift at the Feast of the Winter Star, if on the small chance Vincent or Jas drew your name, and if from their options that's the one picked... and is only once per year, so you want to count on this one even less than the fish pond

- In the mail from Demetrius, and while the chances of a gift in the mail aren't super high you can increase the chances by increasing friendship

- On the Beach during the Summer, as already mentioned, and yes, this is easily the most reliable way to get a few with the only drawback being that it can only be done during the one season

Sara-Lou

Greenhorn
Oh... ok. I see. It means I have to go to the beach every day...
I Will also try with my friend Demetrius...
Thanks, I Will give feedback.

Sara-Lou

Greenhorn
Oh... ok. I see. It means I have to go to the beach every day...
I Will also try with my friend Demetrius...
Thanks, I Will give feedback.

Sara-Lou

Greenhorn
I found one ! But actually I found some before but I didn't remember that was it because of the blue color (and not rainbow)!
Thanks a lot.
Regards
Sara-Lou