Android [HELP] Ps4 controller not working

Pafie

Newcomer
Simple question, my (official) ps4 controller isn't working with the android version of the game and I can't find an answer through Google.

I'm connected via Bluetooth, the controller is recognized by other games and my phone in general, and I'm playing on a s20FE.

Theirs no options I can find in game that even allow me to turn on controller support so from what I can tell the games just not recognizing it at all.

Also yes the game is not modded (I plan on it in the future but right now it's still a fresh installed vanilla version)

I've attached some pictures to prove my controller is connected and the game has no options for it.
(the adjust joypad controller button just gives me options for the onscreen joypad.)
Screenshot_20220130-051158.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-051209.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-051221.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-051248.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-051300.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-051807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dastin

Farmhand
Hmm the controller/gamepad support on mobile version is kinda broken actually,and yes there's no option for the controller, have you tried using OTG cable instead?
I've already tried playing it using my PS3 controller since i don't have PS4 XD using OTG cable, and it works, but i prefer not using controller cause it's more slower than tapping control.

(Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language lol)

Pafie

Newcomer
Hmm the controller/gamepad support on mobile version is kinda broken actually,and yes there's no option for the controller, have you tried using OTG cable instead?
I've already tried playing it using my PS3 controller since i don't have PS4 XD using OTG cable, and it works, but i prefer not using controller cause it's more slower than tapping control.

(Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language lol)
I don't have an otg cable sadly :p but it's fine, just means i wasted $6 buying a third copy of the game XD (I own it on PC and switch but I can't play it on either of them right now on account of not owning a PC or switch anymore :p) also your English is fine :)