Solved [HELP] Problem with Fashion Sense MOD

Tytus123

Tiller
Hii,
Can anyone help me with this problem. It's my first time working with mod like this, and i don't know what im doing wrong. Maybe i put it in the wrong folder, or dont have instaled other program that is "must have". I have no idea.

Info:
Stardew valley 1.5.5
Windows

Kreeate

Rancher
Hii,
Can anyone help me with this problem. It's my first time working with mod like this, and i don't know what im doing wrong. Maybe i put it in the wrong folder, or dont have instaled other program that is "must have". I have no idea.

Info:
Stardew valley 1.5.5
Windows
Hi,

Your SMAPI log shows that you are running Stardew Valley 1.5.4
The Fashion Sense Mod 3.2.0 is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 only.

Here's what you can do:
1. Completely delete the Fashion Sense mod from your Mods folder.
2. Download and install Fashion Sense Mod 2.7.1
3. Try to run your game again. If you still have an error, please upload a new SMAPI log.

Kreeate

Rancher
Remember that Fashion Sense is a Framework mod only. That means it doesn't really add anything to the game, it simply allows modders to make content packs for the game.

You can look at the list on the Fashion Sense page for content pack add-ons:

1639588078491.png

Tytus123

Tiller
Hi,

Here's what you can do:
3. Try to run your game again. If you still have an error, please upload a new SMAPI log.
OMG Thank you sooo much. I was fighting with this for last 42h and nobody knew the answer for this. Thank uuuuuu <3

Tytus123

Tiller
Remember that Fashion Sense is a Framework mod only. That means it doesn't really add anything to the game, it simply allows modders to make content packs for the game.

You can look at the list on the Fashion Sense page for content pack add-ons:

View attachment 7667
ik, the thing was, game didn't read the file properly. That's why i had a problem, coz that was just an error. But now (thanks to the lovely friend above that helped me) everything is fine. Thank you all

Someonelol23

Newcomer
Hi,

Here's what you can do:
Do you know what version of fashion sense is meant for android