PC [HELP] My wife is missing

susb8383

Planter
I'm married to Emily. Quite a few times I've come home really late and she's not in the house or in her outside space. I've looked on every floor and in her spouse room. At first I thought she was mad at me for sleeping overnight on Ginger Island so she spent the night at her sister's.

But then once I was home after midnight when she came in. I talked to her and there was nothing unusual; she said something like her day was fine. I went outside for a second and when I came back in the house, she had disappeared.

This doesn't happen all the time because sometimes when I come home late, she's in bed. But it does happen quite often; she just disappears.

The only thing a little unusual is that I moved the bed. I don't know if that's related.

Another thing that may or may not be related: after returning from spending the night on Ginger Island and I see her walking in town, I try to talk to her but she says nothing as if I've already talked to her today.

Attachments

susb8383

Planter
But that doesn't explain why she came home, I went out to put something in the shipping bin, and when I went back into the house she had disappeared.

LRangerR

Local Legend
But that doesn't explain why she came home, I went out to put something in the shipping bin, and when I went back into the house she had disappeared.
This part is a little weird, but if she's not home check Gus's Tavern. She goes there pretty often.

ZeFat

Sodbuster
Well i married Abigail and since i've unlocked the Movie Theatre she goes there with her friends or if you want with you, sometimes she gets stuck on the furniture :V and usually she goes to the bar to play Journey of the Prairie King and she comes really late.

I know Emily works at the stardrop saloon so probably she comes back late since npcs walk so slowly she probably gets home after 2am.

Ternwild

Greenhorn
I'm married to Emily. Quite a few times I've come home really late and she's not in the house or in her outside space. I've looked on every floor and in her spouse room. At first I thought she was mad at me for sleeping overnight on Ginger Island so she spent the night at her sister's.

But then once I was home after midnight when she came in. I talked to her and there was nothing unusual; she said something like her day was fine. I went outside for a second and when I came back in the house, she had disappeared.

This doesn't happen all the time because sometimes when I come home late, she's in bed. But it does happen quite often; she just disappears.

The only thing a little unusual is that I moved the bed. I don't know if that's related.

Another thing that may or may not be related: after returning from spending the night on Ginger Island and I see her walking in town, I try to talk to her but she says nothing as if I've already talked to her today.
You seem genuinely distraught that your wife is upset with you and is wanting to leave you. That's commitment to the craft.

Your wife works late. She often does not come home before you go to bed at 2a. I am also married to Emily and that happens all the time.

Don't worry, they haven't coded in cheating or vengeful spouses (yet).

susb8383

Planter
There's definitely something weird about Emily and returning home. If she was working late at the saloon that doesn't explain why she came home and then disappeared. And in a different game when I returned to Ginger Island late at night, she was still there (I'm wasn't married to her in that game).

Attachments