Windows HELP! My game keep crashing

Dellaries

Newcomer
So I first opened stardew like a long time ago, and the game keep immediately close after I run it. I searched for the solution and have found that I could delete this file named "galaxy64.dll", the post did mention that if I delete it, my co-op won't be working. Anyway, I tried it, and it does work, but yeah, my coop just load endlessly. It wasn't a problem for me since I was playing alone. But I wanted to co-op with my sister, so I tried installing it again. The galaxy64.dll was there again and my game crashed like before.
I tried another solutions for game crashes and so far, nothing has helped me. Does someone know how do I fix it?
I love Stardew, but this has been frustrating for me...

Update: So I finally able to do co-op with the compability version after looking around for a while. I did try the compability version before but it didn't work (I guess it's because I still use SMAPI and turned out SMAPI didn't work with compability?). But I need to keep switching back and forth if I wanted to do co-op or modded. Is there any way I could use the normal version every time?
I use 64-bit windows, so how do I make this 64-bit version work for my PC?

Last edited: