Solved [HELP] Multiplayer save crash when loading, please help!

SoulsReaper

Greenhorn
So I was playing with my friends a local multiplayer game and we already spent 20|+ hours in this save, I made sure to do backups since the same issue happened yesterday and we dropped the whole old save, now we got the same issue again!, when I host my save the game crash at loading! , Me and my friends thinking about dropping the game as a whole because we already lost our saves yesterday !

I tried the delete save file and rename _old method but it didn't work at all, the error log starting with this :
InnerException: System.Exception: The specified Tile Index is out of range

I am at loss here, this is the same error message I got when my older save got crashed, why is it happening and how to fix it? please we dont want to restart a whole season of progress! and we definitely don't want to start a new save already!

I am on windows 7, these are the save files and the error log file, since I cant upload save files here here is a link to the folder of my save https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sgKMXTrK3pV78meIvMaGts-9iWH-TVao?usp=sharing

Also, I suggest to allow players to backup their saves from the game and save manually, also do auto save system for each day, these ideas I saw in games like CIV and Minecraft!

Please fix my problem, we love the game but we cant just keep redoing things every day, thank you so much in advance, have a nice day!

Attachments

SoulsReaper

Greenhorn
Have you already tried resetting your content files? Please try it if you haven't!

If that doesn't work, someone else had this error recently, and like theirs I don't have any problem loading your save, even in vanilla... I wonder if there's something Windows-specific, or multiplayer-specific that isn't covered by just joining my own game.
I tried loading it in single player, still didnt work, I will check the link now, thanks a lot!

Edit: can you please upload my save from your side for testing please? What version are you playing the game on, steam or GOG?

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
I'm on the latest 1.5.5 beta build on Steam. The save I used is the one you linked in your google docs. Can you confirm you reset your files? It's this button in the game properties.

SoulsReaper

Greenhorn
I'm on the latest 1.5.5 beta build on Steam. The save I used is the one you linked in your google docs. Can you confirm you reset your files? It's this button in the game properties.
Hello again, I started a new server and it gives the same error again! I tried as you said in steam and it didn't fix my issue, I use version 1.5.5 , please help!!!

Last edited: