help me with the issue of golden nuts

MateoRC

Greenhorn
I need the last 3 gold walnuts for perfection but, i can't find them anyway. I've tried everything and I only have one clue, is the next: "3 encased in fire mountain gadgets..." I understand that it refers to the volcano but, I was in there all summer killing monsters and I still have 127 nuts. I used /recountnuts when I had 126 nuts and now I have 127. But going back to the case, what would be the gadgets of the mountain? thank u :happy::hlevel:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello MateoRC and Welcome to the Forums!

You may need to open Chests in the Volcano rooms for this, assuming that killing monsters in the Volcano Dungeon does not replace that option. I know I've received a few Walnuts from Chests there though I'm not sure if it's been 3 or not. The Metal Crates that you smash with a Sword, etc. that also loose the floating Dwarvish Sentry robot things will on occasion will drop Golden Walnuts, too.

MateoRC

Greenhorn
Hello MateoRC and Welcome to the Forums!

You may need to open Chests in the Volcano rooms for this, assuming that killing monsters in the Volcano Dungeon does not replace that option. I know I've received a few Walnuts from Chests there though I'm not sure if it's been 3 or not. The Metal Crates that you smash with a Sword, etc. that also loose the floating Dwarvish Sentry robot things will on occasion will drop Golden Walnuts, too.
Hello, I just tried what you told me and indeed, the first box I opened gave me a nut, thank you very much for helping me! :smile: