Switch [HELP] Japan-only Amuzio physical cartridge won’t update to 1.5

casadillaa

Newcomer
Hey all,

I have a physical copy of the game from Japan for Switch (published by Amuzio) that just won’t update to 1.5 at all. I’ve tried forcing it via the internet and trying to get it from a friend’s console, but it won’t update no matter what I do.

It’s been several weeks now and it still won’t update, and I’m pretty bummed to not be able to play the new update. Any word on when it will roll out for this version?

Fat Link

Cowpoke
Hey all,

I have a physical copy of the game from Japan for Switch (published by Amuzio) that just won’t update to 1.5 at all. I’ve tried forcing it via the internet and trying to get it from a friend’s console, but it won’t update no matter what I do.

It’s been several weeks now and it still won’t update, and I’m pretty bummed to not be able to play the new update. Any word on when it will roll out for this version?
I’ve heard on other sites that the Japanese cartridge never would be updated but of course it’s for CA to give the final word on that.

Though in case you didn’t know the Switch recently had a physical US cartridge version of the game released by the fangamer website.

There’s also a far more expensive collectors edition on the site as well and resellers have been selling these and the standard edition on Amazon already.

casadillaa

Newcomer
I’ve heard on other sites that the Japanese cartridge never would be updated but of course it’s for CA to give the final word on that.

Though in case you didn’t know the Switch recently had a physical US cartridge version of the game released by the fangamer website.

There’s also a far more expensive collectors edition on the site as well and resellers have been selling these and the standard edition on Amazon already.
thanks for your reply. I really hope CA isn’t planning on stopping updates for this version as it would be kinda terrible to have to buy a new copy just to play updates. That’s not cool at all.

Odin

Staff member
In my experience the Japan physical edition always receives updates late, but it does get them. It was the same when 1.4 and 1.3 released. I don't know why it's always late to the party, but it does get updated, so I don't know why it wouldn't eventually get 1.5 as well. If that cartridge never got updates it would still be on the 1.2 version of the game.