PS4 [HELP] Error "NP-103496-3" for Online Co-Op

vozenta

Greenhorn
Tried searching around and couldn't find anything, I apologize if this has been addressed.

Tried to join online co-op on a farm that my friend and I have been playing for a bit now. However, suddenly I receive error "NP-103496-3" with text saying "Something went wrong". We've done complete reinstalls and I've noticed that sometimes his farm claims to be hosted when he isn't hosting. Direct invites also are failing with the same error code.

We are playing the PS4 version (Update 1.56) of the game on PS5. We have tried it both on internal SSD's and external HDD's. We are at the four corners farm, it is Fall 18, Year 1. Any help is appreciated.

Dan.manoel

Newcomer
Tried searching around and couldn't find anything, I apologize if this has been addressed.

Tried to join online co-op on a farm that my friend and I have been playing for a bit now. However, suddenly I receive error "NP-103496-3" with text saying "Something went wrong". We've done complete reinstalls and I've noticed that sometimes his farm claims to be hosted when he isn't hosting. Direct invites also are failing with the same error code.

We are playing the PS4 version (Update 1.56) of the game on PS5. We have tried it both on internal SSD's and external HDD's. We are at the four corners farm, it is Fall 18, Year 1. Any help is appreciated.

Hello, do you fixed this error?