PC [HELP] Craft Master Achievement

Darth Revan

Sodbuster
Does anyone have a complete list of all objects that can be crafted? i'm sure i've crafted all the objects but they don't give me the achievement

Note: It would be great if the list is updated with the latest version of the game

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, the wiki is updated in terms of craftables: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Crafting

Make sure you bought everything from Robin's shop (you can only buy 1 kind of brazier recipe at a time) and make sure you've crafted stuff such as the ancient seeds, wild seed packs, etc.

edit: edited to correct my mistake, thanks redbobcat!

Last edited:

redbobcat

Rancher
You can open and close the Robin’s shop window repeatedly, it will refresh every time and you can buy all the recipes on the same day.

Also Stardew Checkup Utility can help you find what’s missing.

Here is a visual reference list if that helps. You don’t need to make a wedding ring unless it’s a multiplayer game.

Darth Revan

Sodbuster
Ooooh I see, I'm missing the deluxe scarecrow, damn, how am I supposed to know that? My native language is Spanish and I always use the Spanish wiki and there the deluxe scarecrow did not appear as a craftable object in that wiki.

margotbean

Sodbuster
I've updated the page, but I don't speak Spanish, so the history section may read a little funny.
If you wish, you can create an account and update the wiki when you find differences between English and Spanish. We don't have a lot of active editors in Spanish right now, and some pages are only updated to v1.2! :)

OldIrishLady

Newcomer
So I ran the utility and I have crafted at least one of everything. I will craft 1 of everything again, but this is sad, I am down to this achievement and the clock :-(