Switch [HELP] Continuous Crashing Summer 25, Year 2

JJTheGuy

Newcomer
Hello,
Me and my girlfriend have been playing on a farm for a while now and we've hit Summer 25, Year 2 and every time we go to bed to get to Summer 26, we crash. We've played through the day twice on Co-Op and crashed, I went in alone on co-op and just tried to go straight to bed and still crashed, and then I went to singleplayer (via Load on the homescreen) tried to sleep and then I still crashed. Any help? Is it possible that something on the farm is causing us to crash? Any help would be appriciated.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello JJ!

I'm no expert, but I can give you some more things to try!

Could you try passing out? That might be a work around.

Maybe open the save, then Exit to Title, then open the save again, then sleep? (all in Singleplayer)

Are you playing Splitscreen or regular Multiplayer? You could try sleeping in Splitscreen rather than Multiplayer. To do that, you have to open the save in Singleplayer and get the second player to press the + button on their controller. They might (I'm not 100% sure) have to start a new farmer to continue playing.

If your Switch(es) have run out of memory, then I could see that being a problem too. You should be able to check in the System Settings > Data Managment.

It is possible that something on the farm is crashing the game, although I'm not sure how likely that is. A screenshot of your farm would help. You can take one and put it on the forums via these steps.

Hope this helps!