1.6 Update Help Collections GAAAAHHHH

That's the Goby.

The Goby is a fish that can be caught at the bottom of the waterfalls in southern Cindersap Forest during any season. The waterfalls are located just east of the Abandoned House.

It took a couple days for me to catch one on my old save. New saves will have to build up their fishing skill so their line can reach it.

sweetthaayp

Newcomer
That's the Goby.

The Goby is a fish that can be caught at the bottom of the waterfalls in southern Cindersap Forest during any season. The waterfalls are located just east of the Abandoned House.

It took a couple days for me to catch one on my old save. New saves will have to build up their fishing skill so their line can reach it.
OMGGG thank you so much!!! And what about this one?? Saw some people saying it was a smoked fish or something, but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

OMGGG thank you so much!!! And what about this one?? Saw some people saying it was a smoked fish or something, but idk 🤷🏻‍♀️
No problem!
Yeah, that's a smoked fish. You need to buy the smoker blueprint from Willy, then build it and place any fish plus one piece of coal inside (just like smelting a metal bar in a furnace).

Last edited:

sweetthaayp

Newcomer
No problem!
Yeah, that's a smoked fish. You need to buy the smoker blueprint from Willy, then build it and place five of any fish plus one piece of coal inside (just like smelting a metal bar in a furnace).
Thanks again!!!! OMGGG you just saved my day lol <3