Android [HELP] Can't Find 1.5 Save Folder in the Right Place

Hi, I already posted this to the 1.5 Mobile Issues thread, but I did not get a response there. I want to transfer my 1.5 mobile save file from my Chromebook to a Windows computer. If that isn't possible, I'd like to at least be able to transfer my save to my phone, as it is my first Stardew farm and I don't want to lose my progress on Ginger Island.

I am hoping someone will reply if I post this to the main Help & Bug Reports (Non-Modded) forum. Please help me find my save if you can!

Original Message:
Type of device: Chromebook with v1.5.6, build 52

Details of your issue: My save files aren't showing up in the Android/data/com.chucklefish.stardewvalley/files/saves folder. That folder is empty. I was looking at that folder so I could transfer one of my saves to another device, but I am unsure where to find them if they are not in that folder. I created a new save to test if it would show up in the saves folder, but it didn't.

The save I want to transfer was originally a pre-1.5 save, and I can still find that pre-1.5 version of it in the StardewValley folder in the main storage of the Chromebook. I was able to transfer that save to a different device okay, but I would like to play the 1.5 version of my save so I don't lose my progress.

Screenshots:
Empty Stardew Save Folder.png

The empty folder

Stardew Saves 7-25.24.png

My saves