Solved [HELP] can't add items to the community center bundle

arale72

Newcomer
Hi, I have recently started the game and I have an issue with the community center spring foraging bundle. I have all the items needed showing on the left side but I can't seem to be able to add them to complete the bundle. When I drag them in the lower right cells they don't fall into the slots.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong or I am experiencing a bug, it seems like a pretty simple thing nobody has issues with.

I am playing the single-player 1.5.1 version without mod, English language, on a Dell XPS 13 Laptop with touchscreen display (but I am playing using keyboard and mouse only) running Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

Fafetico

Greenhorn
I've just started as well and the same thing happens to me when I access the Community Center bundles from my inventory.

I figured it is because they are in the inventory just to be consulted as reference. In order to actually deliver the items, I have to go to the Community Center and access it there.

Ice White

Newcomer
I’m on Mobile (IPad 9th gen) and no matter where I go the box is just yellow, not even the outside orange borders,and when I try to place things, it gives a creep sound

Ereo

Helper
I’m on Mobile (IPad 9th gen) and no matter where I go the box is just yellow, not even the outside orange borders,and when I try to place things, it gives a creep sound
Are you at the community center interacting with a scroll? Or do you open it from the inventory menu?