PC [HELP] Cannot load save

Hello! I have just started replaying the game after a while. After starting it for the first time and loading my old save which I kept everything worked fine, however now when I tried starting the game, it keeps crashing so I suppose my save file somehow got corrupted. If anyone could help I'd be extremely thankful.
I have attached the error log I get and the save file.

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
This is going to drive me crazy -- your save is fine but I think Steam might just be eating an update or something... can you try...

1. Find your game files
2. Delete StardewValley.exe. And Content/Maps, just to be sure... ... ...
3. Verify your files again. Since you're missing the GAME at this point, it should notice and force it to redownload, as well as all the maps.
4. Try loading your save again?

This is going to drive me crazy -- your save is fine but I think Steam might just be eating an update or something... can you try...

1. Find your game files
2. Delete StardewValley.exe. And Content/Maps, just to be sure... ... ...
3. Verify your files again. Since you're missing the GAME at this point, it should notice and force it to redownload, as well as all the maps.
4. Try loading your save again?
So for some reason it still refuses to run. However, I have read through the beta update thread and it looks like it could be caused by that since I saw someone having the same exact problem. I do have an older save on an external hdd that broke, but I'm going to take it to a place that can hopefully recover most of my data from it so I might get that save back.

mouse

Farmer
It's after change in the beta, yeah, but I don't know yet why only a handful of people are affected, and all your saves are fine and other people can load them fine. I was hoping that forcing Steam to redownload relevant files would kick it.

When you make a new save and load into the starter farmhouse and sleep for a day, does that then crash as well?

It's after change in the beta, yeah, but I don't know yet why only a handful of people are affected, and all your saves are fine and other people can load them fine. I was hoping that forcing Steam to redownload relevant files would kick it.

When you make a new save and load into the starter farmhouse and sleep for a day, does that then crash as well?
Nope, that works just fine

mouse

Farmer
What if you change the walls/floors in your new save? (Like just whatever is at Pierre's, for example.)

Also, does this version of your save work (at least until you reapply walls/floors)?

Attachments

What if you change the walls/floors in your new save? (Like just whatever is at Pierre's, for example.)

Also, does this version of your save work (at least until you reapply walls/floors)?
It still works if I change them both in a new save. Also, yes, this version of the save does open! Kinda scared to reapply the walls/floors for now ngl :grin: