Solved [HELP] Autograbber Not Working In Barn

dayashton

Cowpoke
Hey Guys,

Any ideas here? I placed an autograbber in my barn and it isn't picking up anything from my Goat, Sheep, & Cow. I will say that none of the animals have hearts yet but some of my chickens didn't either and my autograbber in the coop still picked up eggs.

Please send help.

Grimzy

Planter
I think the auto grabber is only meant for the chicken coop :wchick: and if it's not o.o then I have been wasting time milking and shearing manually lol.

dayashton

Cowpoke
I think the auto grabber is only meant for the chicken coop :wchick: and if it's not o.o then I have been wasting time milking and shearing manually lol.
That's what so confusing. From everything I've read it should work for both but it's not working for me... Sad freakin day man lol

Grimzy

Planter
O M G
It works.​

I have TWO files both past year three .... and I didn't know this until now!! :sweat::cry::zombie:

I'm assuming it might have something to do with the heart levels of your animals...since using it causes the heart levels to gain slower. I'm curious if placement of the auto grabber has anything to do with it. I normally place mine on the left side right by the entrance. I doubt it has to do with placement though. I'd say just remove it, raise their hearts up, then try it ^_^.

dayashton

Cowpoke
I have autograbbers for my deluxe barn and coop that work fine for all the animals, I wonder if you need an upgraded barn/coop? They could also just be producing less because they don't have any hearts or if they aren't being fed. I hope you get it figured out!! (I play on PC if that makes a difference)
That's what is so weird too. I have totally upgraded Coop and Barn... I think I might try what @Grimzy was saying and remove it, gain some hearts, then place it and see what happens. Hopefully that works haha!

Odin

Staff member
As of 1.4 (the current game version), auto-grabbers work in both barns and coops, but they've always worked in barns. Placement within the barn or coop shouldn't matter. To me this just sounds like an issue of your animals not having enough hearts to produce anything. Let us know if this issue continues once your animals have more hearts :)

dayashton

Cowpoke
As of 1.4 (the current game version), auto-grabbers work in both barns and coops, but they've always worked in barns. Placement within the barn or coop shouldn't matter. To me this just sounds like an issue of your animals not having enough hearts to produce anything. Let us know if this issue continues once your animals have more hearts :)
Thank you so much for reaching out. The issue has resolved since the animals got more hearts!