Issue Help! Android User of SDV

Viviviene

Greenhorn
My PYTK, TMXL, Console Command, Custom music, Space Core and Json Asset are in red letters in my game. I don't know what version should I download for Android T_T help me please and thank you :)

NaturesMuse

Newcomer
My PYTK, TMXL, Console Command, Custom music, Space Core and Json Asset are in red letters in my game. I don't know what version should I download for Android T_T help me please and thank you :)
I need help with the same. Downloaded all Android compatible versions but still having issues with pytk and tmx compatibility. Thanks in advance to whomever can help us!

Odin

Staff member
Can you both provide error logs? You can generate one at https://smapi.io/log, there are instructions on that page. Having a log will make it easier to resolve your issues!

Tigerlilley

Newcomer
I need help with the same. Downloaded all Android compatible versions but still having issues with pytk and tmx compatibility. Thanks in advance to whomever can help us!
Hello. I was wondering if you got the custom music mod to work for your android game? If so, which file did you use?