Hellooo from Illinois!

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums! If you're looking for people to play with, I recommend looking through the Multiplayer (LFG) section, or creating a post there yourself.

My go-to tip that's not obvious is that when repairing fences, you don't have to break the old fence, you can simply place a new fence on top to repair it.

Junimo4659

Farmhand
Welcome to the forums! If you're looking for people to play with, I recommend looking through the Multiplayer (LFG) section, or creating a post there yourself.

My go-to tip that's not obvious is that when repairing fences, you don't have to break the old fence, you can simply place a new fence on top to repair it.
Oh wow! I didn’t know that about fences. I can’t believe I just learned about this now! Thank you so much :happy:

Flutterdoc

Sodbuster
Hi everyone! I’m new to the forums. I’ve spent probably 100+ hours playing Stardew Valley, but there’s probably some things I don’t know about, so any cool tips? Looking for some friends to play with as well :smile:
hello! awesome! only tip I know is that if I am not befriending people, I just will place like 100 seeds, water, sleep (even if it is like 7 am) then water the seeds, and sleep, and repeat till the seeds are done growing, then I do not stop talking to people, and like I stop doing farming for like 2-3 seasons, which is probably not a very good tip lol,

well except for the farm then sleep part, it gets a lot done faster

Njin

Planter
Hello.. at 100+ hours I'm sure you can be giving out some tips:) I'm 1600+ hours in. I think my best tip at 100 hours in would be to make sure you get yourself a burglar ring it can be super useful when your on the hunt for good things later in the game. Welcome to the forum:)