Hello!

Welcome to the forums!
About the rabbit’s foot: It’s not *extremely* rare, but it is *quite* rare. So don’t expect to get it very early on, or as soon as you get a rabbit.
Getting your rabbit’s friendship hearts up (achieved by petting or feeding it) there’s a larger chance of the animal dropping a rabbit’s foot. Luck also affects this, but charms or buffs will not help.
The Serpents in SC also drop this item with a 0.8% chance (I think). Don’t expect it from them, though, I’ve played for hundreds of hours and not once have I got a Serpent to drop a rabbit’s foot.
Lastly, the Traveling cart (available on Friday’s and Sundays in Cindersap forest) occasionally sells them for 1,695-2,825g.
That’s pretty much it on how much I know about the Rabbit’s Foot. (Why do I know all of this? I myself was looking for it for a long time!)

Bubblynerd12

Farmhand
Welcome to the forums!
About the rabbit’s foot: It’s not *extremely* rare, but it is *quite* rare. So don’t expect to get it very early on, or as soon as you get a rabbit.
Getting your rabbit’s friendship hearts up (achieved by petting or feeding it) there’s a larger chance of the animal dropping a rabbit’s foot. Luck also affects this, but charms or buffs will not help.
The Serpents in SC also drop this item with a 0.8% chance (I think). Don’t expect it from them, though, I’ve played for hundreds of hours and not once have I got a Serpent to drop a rabbit’s foot.
Lastly, the Traveling cart (available on Friday’s and Sundays in Cindersap forest) occasionally sells them for 1,695-2,825g.
That’s pretty much it on how much I know about the Rabbit’s Foot. (Why do I know all of this? I myself was looking for it for a long time!)
Thank you! 😊