Hello y'all.

Bagel_Bites

Greenhorn
Hi, been a gamer most my life, I'm 37(yea a boomer). Been a fan of farming sims since I got ahold of Harvest Moon GBC...

Anywho, been playing this game for awhile now... Never actually completed it, I don't min max or anything, I do tend to start over(need my forage bonus for 1st salmon berries season). It usually takes me a year to actually get setup and talk to the villagers. Except Shane and Linus (can relate to both them in different ways at different times) I'll go outs my way for em.

Whelp sorry for the long winded post, guess that's my anxiety and ADHD..

Thanks Concernedape for such a a Chill game. Keep up the good work.

Oh I'm playing on iOS until my ps5 gets fixed

Hi, been a gamer most my life, I'm 37(yea a boomer). Been a fan of farming sims since I got ahold of Harvest Moon GBC...

Anywho, been playing this game for awhile now... Never actually completed it, I don't min max or anything, I do tend to start over(need my forage bonus for 1st salmon berries season). It usually takes me a year to actually get setup and talk to the villagers. Except Shane and Linus (can relate to both them in different ways at different times) I'll go outs my way for em.

Whelp sorry for the long winded post, guess that's my anxiety and ADHD..

Thanks Concernedape for such a a Chill game. Keep up the good work.

Oh I'm playing on iOS until my ps5 gets fixed
Welcome to the forum! I'm 44 so around your age - I identify as Generation X, being born in 1979.

It takes me a while to get around to talking to the villagers too - except I'm a Shane fan so he's the first one I talk to.

You don't need to apologise for the length of your posts - we are all free to express ourselves how we like here - long or short posts always welcome :)

Enjoy Stardew and the forums :)

Njin

Planter
Hello and welcome :) Harvest moon on gameboy, I recently tried to get back into the one I always played on ps1... so clunky and slow, horrendous can't believe I logged hundreds of hours into it. Can't imagine trying to go back to a gbc game, The last HM game I played still felt the same way and it was on ps4. luckily we have SV now, CA certainly cracked the code on what makes these games great