Hello, World!

Hi everyone.

I'm Abi, also known as ImmaterialBench. I started playing Stardew Valley last year. It's now my favorite game. IMO, the mods made the game even more better and more immersive. Stardew Valley also helped me recover from my depression and stress at work (Of course, I play when I'm not busy!). My to-go pet is cat, and Salad is my favorite in-game gift/food. See ya around. :)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Abi and welcome to the forums! The Cult of Abigail v2.0 is always looking for new members as all the v1.0 moldy oldies have come n' gone. I mean, that was like a year ago, maybe 15 months! Have fun and you'll find a number of people who like to chat about all sorts of Stardew stuff.

.....mmm? What number? I dunno, 7? No, nono wayyy more than 7, like at least 9!

Hi Abi and welcome to the forums! The Cult of Abigail v2.0 is always looking for new members as all the v1.0 moldy oldies have come n' gone. I mean, that was like a year ago, maybe 15 months! Have fun and you'll find a number of people who like to chat about all sorts of Stardew stuff.

Thanks. And I'll consider joining the Abigail Cult, if I have some time. Hahah

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello ImmaterialBench! Welcome to the Forums!

I'll chat to you, despite Lew's suspicions. Proof:

What is your favourite (vanilla) farm map? Do you have a favourite modded one? I think you'll find I'm on team Beach Farm.

Tada! I did it!

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around, even if I don't actually notice you... ;D

P.S. ...that was a reference to your name. I pay attention around here, I promise!

StardewKat111

Farmhand

Fifteen months
*mobile war flashbacks*

Hello ImmaterialBench! Welcome to the Forums!

I'll chat to you, despite Lew's suspicions. Proof:

What is your favourite (vanilla) farm map? Do you have a favourite modded one? I think you'll find I'm on team Beach Farm.

Tada! I did it!

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around, even if I don't actually notice you... ;D

P.S. ...that was a reference to your name. I pay attention around here, I promise!
Hey. Hahah

I haven't tried the Beach Farm yet, but I love the Four Corners Farm (Yes, as a solo player. Haha).

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Hello,
Welcome to the forums, hope you find some fun conversations and answers to any questions you may find here, see you around!