Hello, Stardew Valley!

DarylSun

Farmhand
Hello! You can call me Daryl. I use she/her pronouns. I started playing Stardew Valley in February 2022 after buying it during the winter sales, and I joined the forum later in June, but soon after my laptop broke and I had to stop playing for a long time. I never got to post a proper introduction here before, but now that I'm playing again because of the 1.6 update, here's my chance!
  • While I started out vanilla, I mainly play Stardew Valley now with plenty of aesthetic and some gameplay mods. This game helped me realize that I like cottagecore.
  • I recently became active again on the Stardew Valley Discord server; I often hang out in the #modded-farmers channel.
  • My first spouse was Sebastian. My second spouse was Abigail.
I hope to have a good time here. Thanks in advance!

wrenNdoubt

Greenhorn
Hi Daryl! I just did a playthrough where I married Sebastian and Abigail! How did you enjoy their marriage dialogue and scenes? Are you planning to marry one or both of them again to see if there's new marriage dialogue, or are you planning on marrying someone else in your first 1.6 playthrough? I think I'll marry Elliott, he's my favorite. Nice to meet you!

DarylSun

Farmhand
Hi Daryl! I just did a playthrough where I married Sebastian and Abigail! How did you enjoy their marriage dialogue and scenes? Are you planning to marry one or both of them again to see if there's new marriage dialogue, or are you planning on marrying someone else in your first 1.6 playthrough? I think I'll marry Elliott, he's my favorite. Nice to meet you!
I will confess: I have terrible memory, so I can't recall any specifics, but I do remember enjoying their scenes.

As for my first 1.6 playthrough, I haven't decided yet who I will pursue this time. I want to focus first on discovering all the new features and QOL improvements!

Nice to meet you too!