Solved Hello, game freezes when I click "Load" in the main menu.

Thanks for the log, I put it into the parser: https://smapi.io/log/4640a637c266411d83f1855a387cea23

I'm not seeing any crash error. It just cuts off before the save is loaded. If you're on an older computer it may just be slow.
SDV Expanded especially; is a pretty hefty mod.

Have you tried waiting a while, or does Windows throw up an error that it's not responding?
I'd try temporarily removing SDV Expanded, and see if you can create/load a new save.

If so, it's probably just too many mods.

Fenroll

Newcomer
I removed SDV Expanded and it went smoothly for a day, and now once again it freezes when I click the Load Button.

Was that on a new save, or the old one?
Also, I see 'Save Anywhere', but it's not really compatible with modded locations. Try removing SaveAnywhere, and you can re-add the others.

Fenroll

Newcomer
Removing SaveAnywhere didn't help. And it doesn't freeze on loading a save but whenever I click the button "Load" in the main menu. It crashes at the end of animation where it brings up the list with saves.

Oh I have found a weird fix where I go to another monitor while its frozen and it loads after a couple of seconds.
Thanks for the log; still a bit vague as to why that'd happen. Since, there's no error related to that.

But, interesting workaround you found. That definitely seems to point to more of a non-mod issue.