Hello community nice to meet you.

Anthonygood

Farmhand
Hello all, nice to meet you all. As my name implies, my name is anthony.

I am a sensitive righteous empath. I am a nice guy and love stardew valley. I am super emotional for a guy but also kind of clever.

In my free time I love gaming, gardening, exercising, shopping, and some socializing.

I treat everyone with respect and honor but I distance my self from people i find uncomfortable or sometimes I need to be alone to recharge.

I been to seattle Washington and austin and I enjoy art, social justice, positivity, compassion, morality, and helping others.

My favorite thing to do in stardew valley is start fresh farms and get them to year 3 and after I completed them I start a new farm. I enjoy the creative energy that makes me work hard to complete these farms and get all villager hearts max with community center or joja completed.

Well that's all for now. Hope to make good friends who also like to talk about stardew valley.

Thanks for reading my rants <3

Welcome to the forums, Anthony! Nice to meet you!
am a sensitive righteous empath. I am a nice guy and love stardew valley. I am super emotional for a guy but also kind of clever.

In my free time I love gaming, gardening, exercising, shopping, and some socializing.

I treat everyone with respect and honor but I distance my self from people i find uncomfortable or sometimes I need to be alone to recharge.

I been to seattle Washington and austin and I enjoy art, social justice, positivity, compassion, morality, and helping others.
Some of it remembers me of myself.