Writing Heaven Farm - New Beginning.

Elolin

Newcomer
Introduction

stardew-valley-intro-screenshot-bus.jpg

The sound of a motor humming, danced throughout the bus as it drove away from my old life. I leaned against the window feeling the sunrays kiss my face, as I watched the scenery I knew disappear as the bus drove further away from the city.

As I watched out the window pondering to myself, what would Stardew Valley look like?, what was I really expecting as I didn't have any skills to run a farm. Did I make the right choice?

I started doubting my decision but then I thought of my old job, with a pause I gave my head a shake and thought this new adventure ahead me is better then sitting in front of a screen being told what to do, knowing that, it was a dead end job for me. I leaned back into my seat with a small sign that lead behind it, I tilted my head, resting it against the seat as I wondered why my family wasn't close to grandpa; and why he trusted me with his farm? I wish I knew more about my own grandpa as I use to write to him in my younger years but once I got older I stopped...... wish I never stopped writing to him

It's been a few years since someone has tended the farm, so I imagine there was a ton of work to be done. As my mind wonder off, as I watched the trees and hills go by and the sun warmth was embracing my face, it started to put me into a trance as my eyes became heavy and I dozed off knowing a new adventure was the new beginning to my chapter in life.

Stay Tune.

~Elolin :stardrop:

fellandean

Farmhand
Introduction

View attachment 11989
The sound of a motor humming, danced throughout the bus as it drove away from my old life. I leaned against the window feeling the sunrays kiss my face, as I watched the scenery I knew disappear as the bus drove further away from the city.

As I watched out the window pondering to myself, what would Stardew Valley look like?, what was I really expecting as I didn't have any skills to run a farm. Did I make the right choice?

I started doubting my decision but then I thought of my old job, with a pause I gave my head a shake and thought this new adventure ahead me is better then sitting in front of a screen being told what to do, knowing that, it was a dead end job for me. I leaned back into my seat with a small sign that lead behind it, I tilted my head, resting it against the seat as I wondered why my family wasn't close to grandpa; and why he trusted me with his farm? I wish I knew more about my own grandpa as I use to write to him in my younger years but once I got older I stopped...... wish I never stopped writing to him

It's been a few years since someone has tended the farm, so I imagine there was a ton of work to be done. As my mind wonder off, as I watched the trees and hills go by and the sun warmth was embracing my face, it started to put me into a trance as my eyes became heavy and I dozed off knowing a new adventure was the new beginning to my chapter in life.
How I got a cool story. I think it is possible to continue writing something like this on a serious level. For example, with the help of https://essays.edubirdie.com/computer-science-assignment-help ,where you can get help from professional writers, they will help correct grammatical errors and edit the text

Stay Tune.

~Elolin :stardrop:
Nice,like this

Last edited: