Creator Response Hearts and Friends

BulldozerBrent

Newcomer
Sooo is gaining hearts on a villager just a one time shot when you draw them? I mean can you give multiple gifts to villagers you have befriended, or is it a one time shot to get 1 - 3 hearts?

Lavakatana

Farmhand
The way it reads, yes the giving gift is only a one time thing when you do the Make A Friend Action in the town center.

harpdew

Greenhorn
Are friends shared? Mainly in reference to gift event triggers. Can you only trigger from player specific earned friends or are friends shared to trigger (i.e. Mayor Lewis can be triggered 4x during one season card gift trigger with 4 players.) ?

ConraDargo

Tiller
Are friends shared? Mainly in reference to gift event triggers. Can you only trigger from player specific earned friends or are friends shared to trigger (i.e. Mayor Lewis can be triggered 4x during one season card gift trigger with 4 players.) ?
As described in the rules on page 10 where all the effects of a Season Card is listed:

"Each player chooses 1 of their befriended villagers and activates their Gift Ability. Then trigger the effect of all non-villager cards with Gift Symbols."