Having issue installing Ridgeside village mod :(

Hey there everyone! So I've spent 3days trying to figure out how to install ridgeside village, on the wiki I installed it as I saw, just like how I installed stardew valley expanded. But whenever smapi opens there's apparently some mods that are duplicated eg content patcher, farm manager and so on. What I'm confused is; with sve and rsv, you obviously need the required mods and the main mods in their own file, so I've done that with sve and rsv, so I've obviously duplicated the mods but how do I fix sve and rsv to be able to play?
(I'm new to modding so I'm so sorry if none of this makes sense)

Quirinea

Farmer
Do you have those required mods directly under the Mods-folder or do you have them in RSV- or SVE-folders? Or some of them? I don't know if that is possible.

(BTW, I'm not sure that having RSV and SVE on the same save is a very good idea: I found having RSV and East Scarp at same time was too much... Actually I had Zuzu there too, and hardly visited it...)

You only need to download each mods once, and it looks like some subcategories of SVE are not downloaded
yea i knew i might've doubled downloaded, but how would sve and rsv work if their required files aren't in the rsv+sve mod folder, like content patcher is needed for both of them so how would I fix that? again tysm for your help i honestly don't know what I'm doing lmao

DragonGwen

Farmer
yea i knew i might've doubled downloaded, but how would sve and rsv work if their required files aren't in the rsv+sve mod folder, like content patcher is needed for both of them so how would I fix that? again tysm for your help i honestly don't know what I'm doing lmao
Each mod should have their own folder, you don't need to have mods in other mods folders