Having a way to get all slimes

I would like to have a way to get one slime of each kind in my Slime Hutch including the special slimes and black slimes. (I know about the witch, but then all slimes are black :-/ )
So it would be cool to have eggs of each kind OR to introduce a way to catch slimes. Catching slimes could be (included in) a task from Gil/Marlon in the later game with new traps or brailer.

MissDandy

Farmer
I would like to have a way to get one slime of each kind in my Slime Hutch including the special slimes and black slimes. (I know about the witch, but then all slimes are black :-/ )
So it would be cool to have eggs of each kind OR to introduce a way to catch slimes. Catching slimes could be (included in) a task from Gil/Marlon in the later game with new traps or brailer.
I do believe you can get all the eggs if you spend enough time hunting slimes. I also would think, but I'm not sure, that if you have all black slimes (via the witch), you could kill a few of them and incubate the colourful eggs? Then you could have black and all the coloured ones. (Or does someone else know if the coloured ones would turn black if mixed with the black ones after the witch comes?) That would be my guess but I'm not sure.

I do believe you can get all the eggs if you spend enough time hunting slimes.
I think you only can get purple, red, blue, green and tiger eggs, but no yellow, iron-grey, copper-brown or black eggs.

I also would think, but I'm not sure, that if you have all black slimes (via the witch), you could kill a few of them and incubate the colourful eggs? Then you could have black and all the coloured ones.
Yes, but as far as I know you can't move slimes (like chickens). And I already have some tiger slimes. So I would loose them and didn't want to.

Or does someone else know if the coloured ones would turn black if mixed with the black ones after the witch comes?
I don't think so.

Last edited: