Harvey ** SPOILER*

Rhiannon

Farmer
Oh my goodness! I had 12 hearts with my husband Harvey and he just went off on me on how I could have cleaned up around the house while he was gone. I was SHOCKED. The only other spouse I have had was Alex and he always said very nice things every day. I have given Harvey a jar of pickles every day since we were married. The following day, he was nice again, and I think the day BEFORE his melt down, he gave me a stardrop. 342 hours in and I still get surprised by this game!

Peggy77

Sodbuster
All of the spouses have a chance of getting upset about a messy house if the paths they take through the house get blocked by either furniture, plants, chests, etc. Doesn't mean they will get upset but yeah, they all have a chance for it.

Xcandixkitx

Farmhand
Oh my goodness! I had 12 hearts with my husband Harvey and he just went off on me on how I could have cleaned up around the house while he was gone. I was SHOCKED. The only other spouse I have had was Alex and he always said very nice things every day. I have given Harvey a jar of pickles every day since we were married. The following day, he was nice again, and I think the day BEFORE his melt down, he gave me a stardrop. 342 hours in and I still get surprised by this game!
Sounds like he's a jerk. Lol.

Rhiannon

Farmer
All of the spouses have a chance of getting upset about a messy house if the paths they take through the house get blocked by either furniture, plants, chests, etc. Doesn't mean they will get upset but yeah, they all have a chance for it.
Ah ok. He was standing in the doorway blocking ME! I'll have to set Mr. Harvey straight on that situation...