Harvey!!! How could you?!?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
They probably just gave him some free samples and he didn't know what else to do with them. When you're a small practice, they don't try very hard to get your business because they know you won't bring them a lot of revenue. And he wouldn't throw them out because when the practice isn't doing well financially, he can't afford to throw out something he got for free. You never know when someone might move in and suddenly need it ...

They probably just gave him some free samples
They also threw in a clipboard and a bunch of pens all with well designed Pravoloxinone logos on them. For the next several years Harvey will be reminded daily of this drug and all its “benefits”. It will become the first drug he thinks of whenever a patient complains about their focus even if there are alternatives.

nicodeux

Farmer
I did not remember this one, but it is quite amusing, thank you!
There are many points of interest in Pelican Town buildings that made me smile or even gave me a good laugh.

Randoplants

Farmhand
I mean, he still charges you for passing out & getting treated at the clinic even when you marry him. So I’m guessing the clinic is hard-up financially, so a little help from pharma corps will at least keep the doors open

Randoplants

Farmhand
I love this little parody. These ads aren't something in Canada, but they sure are funny.

Anyway, feeling a little too healthy lately, might take some Pravoloxinone later idk
They are really weird to see so often; the happiest people you’ve ever seen go fishing and hiking and other stuff, talk breathlessly about how empowered they feel - and then wowee just a huge chunk of side effects. You can get multiple of these ads inbetween shows

MissDandy

Farmer
They are really weird to see so often; the happiest people you’ve ever seen go fishing and hiking and other stuff, talk breathlessly about how empowered they feel - and then wowee just a huge chunk of side effects. You can get multiple of these ads inbetween shows
We just have ads for tim hortons lol. But I did watch an american channel once and I was like wow. What are yall doing down there

MogBeoulve

Farmer
For fun-sounding but not actually fun side effects: check out tardive dyskinesia! I have to watch for intention tremors in my extremities or I get pulled off one of my meds.

I also have to talk a lot about aplastic anemia, due to it occurring super rarely in humans when using chloramphenicol. It doesn't happen in other species so we use it sometimes for our patients, but then I have to insert the disclaimer that the human owner needs to be careful not to ingest any of their pet's medicine. Weirdly enough, chloramphenicol has very few other side effects, so it was lauded as a great drug for a long time.