Happy Halloween! Tried to arrange a party with spooky live music, drinks and halloween favors

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ooo ooo! Can I visit can I canicani??
_____

Farmer Bobbi rounds the corner near the Bus Stop after a relatively long walk up the road from her messy little farm a couple miles beyond and keeps right until spotting The Shed in the local Farmer's field. Light leaks from the closed door, beckoning her forward to see the Spirit's Eve design that someone else put effort into, which she will totally do in a future year. After retiring. More.

Bobbi opens the unobtrusive shed door and is greeted by slightly higher light levels than expected. She swaps specs for shades and heads left to pat the Pumpkins on her left and >boingggs< the Slime Egg. Slime Eggs exist to be boinged, there are no other options as Jell-O hasn't been imported into The Ferngill Republic yet. Continuing Pumpkin-patting, she momentarily covets the Golded Pumpkin before remembering she had a couple somewhere stashed in a box and oh yeah, Tailored one into a Witch Hat! Shoulda worn that! If she could find it...

Looking left, she starts for a split second before almost recognizing the front of... something? This looks familiarrrr..... !!!!!

oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooohhhhhhhh.....

Heh heh is that what it's supposed to look like?!? She thought the middle part was the butt and the end part was a headless guy clutching his chest, poked all the way through with a spear. But they go together! Not having found the front yet kinda explained her confusion. Great, no camera to document how it's supposed to look, maybe there's a gift shop with a postcard.

Bobbi considers having a beer with Turniphead but then remembers she needs to shamble home later and even with a clear head, she rarely made it home before getting Slimed with a newly updated hair color by the time she got all the gooey bits cleared off her head. Sniffing the Tea reminds her of a fun shared hallucination she'd had with Caroline many years ago. And that somehow soon she needs to convince Pierre that Ginger Island is a really super great place to set up shop and she would totally make sure the rest of his overly cute family received lots of attention. I'm so selfless, Bobbi thinks to herself.

Placing her hands on the Slime Incubator, Bobbi warms up their remaining chilliness from the hike, then hits the note block with her butt in time with the tunes, while high-fiving Pinkylemon's danglyheart. She giggles as it sproings to and fro, eventually returning to rest. She gazes quizzically at the tall green thing and wonders if it's another Leah-creation. For their sake, she really hopes this isn't their version of "What I think of this farmer." I guess if he's wearing green that'll give me the answer. The squarish statue seems to have a Maru influence but Bobbi couldn't really see Maru assembling something like that as it was really about a meter too tall. Hmmm, I should buy her a step stool for the Feast of the Winter Star.

Hearing the crackling fires closeby, Bobbi wonders whether she completely put out the fire on the stove after making Sushi for Seb. Hopefully not as she definitely forgot to light the fireplace. Shivering in thought, she walks right up to the Monster Fireplaces to get an all-over warm and consider whether she'll be eating toasted Sushi alone again late that evening. Seb always managed to avoid her which was disappointing as she'd only been able to gift him Sushi once. I'm never gonna find frogs at this rate, she muses.

If there was anyone in the Spirit's Eve Shed at that time, they would have seen an odd thing happen as Bobbi was having a hard time resisting harvesting the Kegs and Coffee Maker, looking like a stuttering, broken robot which had limited control of it's 4 limbs. And frankly, it's brain too. If the jerky motions had been in time with the tunes, Bobbi could have covered it up but she did not have that kind of rhythm even when fully in control of her extremeties. No this wasn't because she liked doing farmwork, instead she could really go for a cuppa mugga bottla— but finally she closes her eyes, turns around and opens them again, face to face with…

Mr. Bighead Qi sans hat? Mmm more purple than blue with an actual smile rather than a knowing but vapid smirk. Also a hat size bigger than 2 3/8. Patting nice not-Qi on the head Bobbi rounds the long bar, keeping her distance this time from the creepy green doll. The Skeletal Bat is fab but dolls, yeah those can be burnt once the sushi is done. She low-fives the rest of the assembled guests, now acutely aware that her outfit consists of

Cat Ears.

Aaaaand a normal button-down dress. "Look, I'm not creative! Cats are about destruction, not creation. Has anyone ever told you that Yoba's a dog?" Bobbi says aloud but everyone seems to accept it wordlessly. Sitting down to take a load off, patting the fluffy junimo, she admires the craftsmanship of the Iridium Krobus and wondering what one hammers that much Iridium with, suddenly notices the Other Farmer. She immediately turns beet red and stands up with a start as he responds,

"Nooo… nobody's ever let me in on that little tidbit of knowledge."

"Uh, umm, I was just… uhh, nice place, did a great job," Bobbi stammers as she edges towards the door. How much was internal monologue versus external?? "Thanks, this is great, maybe you can come visit me next time." Her eyes bug wide, "not now! Didn't do anything this year. Next year!" At the door now, opening it. "Uh, this is great, top tier, I loved it, bye!!" Bobbi quickly exits with a wave, closing the door behind her.

Heart pounding and mind swirling as she makes her way back, she was able to process at least one little detail.

He was wearing green from head to toe. Bobbi burst out giggling thinking how Leah had transformed what may have been a Spirit's Eve costume (or not!?) into that warped, shashaying lizardman sculpture. She wonders what Leah would make if she asked for a sculpture of her. Walking down the lane towards home she was accompanied by her raucous laughter slicing through the chilly Fall air.

Last edited:
Could have at least made him a little cage penthouse with some luxuries…
What do skeletons consider luxurious, I wonder?
Oh, I'm on PC now so I can use the animal name cheat to spawn in another skeleton or two once I find their item ID! And I just unlocked blue chickens that I wanted to get anyway! I might have to switch the skeleton cage with the cemetery to fit three in though...

Oh, I'm on PC now so I can use the animal name cheat to spawn in another skeleton or two once I find their item ID! And I just unlocked blue chickens that I wanted to get anyway! I might have to switch the skeleton cage with the cemetery to fit three in though...
Skin? plus i think for museum rewards there are no id numbers, tried to get the crystal chair back because i accidently trashed it and found no number for it.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You don’t know the distinguished finery that appeals the incredibly selective taste of skeletons?!

he needs his full luxuries, full mansion sized penthouse, indoor pool, outdoor one for good measure, soften the bones once in a while. at least a half dozen bedrooms and dozen bathrooms (I don’t know what they do in there without organs). They absolutely adore their private bars, they especially value their private chefs, only the richest skeletons have their own private cooking teams. It’s the biggest skeleton status symbol