Greetings!

Hello there! Thank you for the introduction! What was the first thing you saw/found in SDV that made you realize you were in for an awesome adventure?

DJModulo

Sodbuster
What was the first thing you saw/found in SDV that made you realize you were in for an awesome adventure?
🤔 Good question, and a bit hard for me to track down since I didn't go in entirely blind and already was a fan of Harvest Moon.
I think I just fell in love with the overall design and setting of the whole game; combining all the redeeming features of basically every Harvest Moon I ever played paired with a very fleshed out and interesting cast of characters, a fluent and somewhat diverse gameplay and an absolutely lovely presentation.

DJModulo

Sodbuster
So, which Harvest Moon game is your favorite?
My favourite HM game is Friends of Mineral Town, being portable and having amazing controls for a handheld as well as having (at least one of) the best cast of characters (I have never played 64 and heard only positives about that cast, though).
My 'dark horse' pick is Tale of Two Towns; the interactive map as well as the message board have been really cool. If only the farm expansion system weren't so crummy...