Greetings!

Hey all,
Damon Soldat here! Got my name from the multiplayer 2d shooter “Soldat” from like the early 2000s? Super pumped on the official forum, and can’t wait to show off my farms, especially my coffee bean farm once I get it up and running. I’m a hard worker that loves to stay busy. I love Music, coffee, and more music and coffee!
📺📺🎙
☕🎹⌨🖱

Grimzy

Planter
Hi Damon (: What are your current top favorite songs right now? Looking for new music. I've been listening to alot of Frank Sinatra recently :hlevel:

Hi Damon (: What are your current top favorite songs right now? Looking for new music. I've been listening to alot of Frank Sinatra recently :hlevel:
oh I love me some Frank Sinatra :) I don't know why this popped into my head, but you should check out Andrea Motis. A beautiful vocalist/trumpet player, and I would recommend starting with Live at Jamboree, She performs with another few awesome artists. I love all genres, most of my free time I like to make playlist on amazon music, but started getting lazy and just adding albums haha.

The two I'm thinking of right now, is John Maus- Just Wait Till Next Year(the album Songs is amazing) and Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
REALLY into some post-punk synth stuff right now :)

Grimzy

Planter
Andrea Motis has a beautiful voice! Sometimes I wish I could bare my soul and just sing like that. I have the voice but ): I'm just afraid of sharing it because it feels like it comes from deep within the soul and is so emotional. Maybe someday though (: if I ever find a husband and children.

Haha same! Except I make playlists based on an experience or feeling. Music is such a beautiful gift.

I'll give them a listen ^_^ Thank you.