Greetings!

Fwufikins

Greenhorn
Hello everyone. Fwuf here. :owo:

I originally tried Stardew probably 7-8 years ago, but didn't get very far. Since my wife started playing again a few weeks back, I decided to give it another whirl.
Safe to say this game has its talons in me now. Figured with update 1.6 around the corner, I would go ahead and sign up here to stay in the loop.

I've only played Vanilla so far, but I'm definitely looking into trying some mods once 1.6 drops on PC. In particular I'm looking at mods centered around brewing Mead (like Flower Meads and Wildflour's Specialty Ales & Meads) but I'm definitely open to suggestions for others to try. Might even try to make my own some day!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hi Fwufikins and Welcome to the Forums! I'd give the game an unmodded playthrough first, especially with all the new things getting added for v1.6 and once you're through the new stuff to experience, then go back and do a second modded run. That's just me though and if you only want to do a single playthrough then modded might be the best way to do it. Whichever way you choose, you're gonna have a ton of fun!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Welcome to the forums! I too started playing soon after release but never got too into it until 1.4 was anncounced where the game piqued my interest and I’ve been hooked since.

Welcome to the forums! It's a great time to get back into Stardew with the 1.6 update being released in 3 weeks.

Same as you, I play vanilla at the moment, but my last save file had about 15 mods. There's some great mods out there like the ones that you mentioned.

I'm curious about the floristry mod when I start modding again.

Hope you enjoy the forums :)

Confused

Rancher
Hello! Hello! Hello!

Welcome! Glad to have you hear! If you ever have any questions about Stardew Valley the forums will be happy to help! Also if you're looking for mods, I don't know any brewing mods, but I do know that there is a harvest every crop with the scythe tool mod, that might peak your interest!
:3
:D