Question GreenHut(1.3)

Lucidity

Newcomer
So I've been enjoying my time playing a very modded game of SDV and have come to a point where i'd like to come up with a way to automate harvesting crops in the green house.

GreenHut https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1735 seems to be the only mod that I've been able to find to help in this endeavor. But according to SMAPI its not open source and has since been abandoned. is there any hope of an update to the current version, from some noble soul on these forums? Or possibly a workaround mod? Maybe Deluxe Autograbber? (that's definetly crashed my game before so i'd rather not go with that one).

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

ced117

Tiller
Hello there.

I didnt even know there was a mod like that, really nice ! :smile:
But, as you said, too bad it's not even open source, this would have been helpful...
Lets hope the developer will wake up soon enough... :junicheer:

liquidcat

Staff member
That mod seems so good, I hope the original developer would update it someday. You can try contacting the developer through Nexus site but it seems like they haven't visited the site in a long time.

mouse

Farmer
It's possible sometimes for modders to be able to decompile it and fix it up with personal changes, but it wouldn't be released as an unofficial update here because of the closed source part :(

(For anyone wondering about the open/closed source and compatibility in general, the SMAPI mods page lists the current compatibility status of every known SMAPI mod with the current game and SMAPI version. When you check the "show advanced info" box, it will also include links to source code where relevant. There's info about what it means to be open source, too!)