1.6 Update Greenhouse cut scene overnight

Squigglyruth

Planter
Has anyone else noticed a difference to the overnight scene when you complete the greenhouse?
For me, tonight, the junimos seemed to startle a large creature (maybe a cat) who shot off towards the bottom of the screen. I have played greenhouse completion many many times and never seen this, so I am assuming it is 1.6-specific?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yep! A raccoon is startled out by Morris or the junimos and runs down to cindersap. You’ll get to see him again soon…. (And maybe even his family…)

nicodeux

Farmer
It’s only a 10% chance each night after the greenhouse is completed so it can take a really long time if unlucky :(
Yes, I know it's a 10% chance, which can seem low but is rather high compared to many other events.
I've calculated the probability for it to not happen that long and it was about 4%, which confirmed what I already know: I'm very successful at being unlucky. 😅

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yes, I know it's a 10% chance, which can seem low but is rather high compared to many other events.
I've calculated the probability for it to not happen that long and it was about 4%, which confirmed what I already know: I'm very successful at being unlucky. 😅
but to be fair when there are 100,000s of people experiencing the cutscene it’s probably not as unlucky as some. I think it would make sense to make it upwards of 20% a night or a fixed date after like a week. Doesn’t seem to make too much sense to have it chance based